Saturday, August 4, 2007

sCoUtiNg!!!!

I am so tired right now but i still cannot sleep as i am waiting for ai nee to pass me the coconut shells to be cleaned.......I suppose to sleep now since tomorrow i got take part in the merdeka run.....i should have enough sleep......Juz now i and the other scouts who are taking part in the "masakan rimba" contest were gathered at mr leong's house.....There, i learned how to make spoon and fork out of "buluh"....it's s so interesting la.....i am so enjoy making those utensils.....It have been ages....i have not learned something new since hing wai left us.....Today after school.....i saw those form 1 de st.john are trained by their senior.......i remember that time when i first join the scout.....with pei shin and mabel.....but finally both of them left scout already and joining the gurl guide......juz left me behind....I really really miss that time.....i juz wanna go back when i was in form 1....when i was juz a little gurl (can be considered la).....wat oso dunnoe de little girl.....after tonight.....i have made up my mind......i would like to resign from my post.......and i think i will hand the letter to wilson after the competition and after i have discussed with puan lee...I really dun wan to get involve in SCOUT anymore....When i refresh back my memories....juz now me, wilson and emily go to buy something....when we go to mr leong's house that time.....i got talk about my wish to resign..... then i remembered wilson got say we juz do our part and we juz enjoy the moment with our friends....tis is wat i get from wat he say.......yup... i think most of you are thinking juz like him....appreciate the friendship....but if wilson got read tis....i wan to tell him that....."I din find any friends in scout.....i noe u and emily are very close friend.....but until tis moment i can't even find a trusted friend in my life.....so i think i dun need to appreciate everyone of you..especially scout...." For me.....in scout oli will make me feel angry with my friends....thus i dun wan to talk about SCOUT with my friends" I hope wilson dun always talk de SCOUT things in front of me.....i will feel very tension oli.......although in the past i really enjoy it....OK la....i actually dun like talking about SCOUT stuff but recently many things about scout is happening around me....I feel so tired......OMG.....it's almost 12.58am lo......i will continue my blog tomorrow...i hope tomorrow i can write something happy de la....coz every day de blog oso so sad de.....GAMBATEH KENIX!!! hope my team can win la in de competition 2moro...AR..................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........2moro have to wake up early cuz promise liao wan 2 go eat breakfast de.........ok la i really wan to stop lo...i wan to have a bath then i wan to sleep....i sleep not because i wan to hide myself...i sleep juz to prepare myself so that i can walk further.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment